FLIGHT BOOKING

Friday 26 June 2020

Evang. Chinedu Obigwe: *I received a commendation call from a State executive member of PDP.*


He was not among those sacked undemocratically by Ndubuisi Nwobu, the new Pharaoh of Anambra PDP.

My caller said to me, Akaekpuchionwa, when I read your write up about PDP crisis I was so happy.

 You have an insider in PDP because everything you wrote about Ndubuisi Nwobu is a fact.

Keep it up.

You are a fearless and unbiased writer.

 *Below is my own reaction.*

Well, I will keep saying the undiluted truth without minding whose ox is gored.

 The action of Ndubuisi Nwobu against the 3 axed executives of PDP is undemocratic and again,the sacked executives secured a Court order that is in their favour and what it means is that Ndubuisi Nwobu action is a flagrant disobedience to a valid and subsisting Court order.

Ndubuisi Nwobu naked dance of shame will bury PDP in Anambra.

Daalu nu.

 *I remain your truth advocate, Evang Chinedu Obigwe (Akaekpuchionwa and Chinyelugo 1 of Ogbaru)National co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum* .

No comments:

Post a Comment