FLIGHT BOOKING

Friday 26 June 2020

Breaking: Another calls as received by Evang. Chinedu Obigwe. Read below for the outcome.


*I received another call from a PDP stalwart and after commending me for my write up against the political Pharaoh of Anambra PDP* .

 My second caller made more startling revelations about how Obiora Okonkwo  mortgaged the conscience of Ndubuisi Nwobu with Greek gifts.

He told me authoritatively that Obiora Okonkwo bought 20million worth of Jeep for Ndubuisi Nwobu, built a mansion for him and also gave him huge amount of money in a desperate bid to buy PDP ticket for the 2021 governorship election with money.

 The interesting aspect of the PDP imbroglio is that those involved starting from Peter Obi to Ndubuisi Nwobu and Obiora Okonkwo are all from Anambra central meaning that they are hatching a plot against the good people of Anambra South.

Another information that my second caller gave me is that a hurricane wind is coming to blow Ndubuisi Nwobu out of office as the Chairman of PDP.

We will keep our fingers crossed and watch as the drama unfolds.

  Anambra PDP is already in a political mortuary and the mortuary attendant is Ndubuisi Nwobu.

The evil party will be buried after the 2021 governorship election because APGA will emerge victorious in that election.

 Daalu nu.

 *I remain your truth advocate, Evang Chinedu Obigwe (Akaekpuchionwa and Chinyelugo 1 of Ogbaru)National co-ordinator of APGA Media Warriors Forum* .

No comments:

Post a Comment